Outcomes? I work with people, not with forms!
Training for MH professionals interested in learning what it means to become outcome informed
Title: Outcomes? I work with people, not with forms!
Presenter: Elisabeth Scheepers, Ph.D.
When: Dates to be determined - please inquire if interested
Modality: Live Zoom, guaranteed small group format
Continuing Education Credits: The training is 2+ hours and a certificate will be provided
Registration by email to: email@example.com
You will receive instructions for payment after registration
Dr Elisabeth Scheepers is known for providing high quality, up-to-date, research-based training for counselling therapists. The training on outcomes discusses the importance of being research informed in the profession of counselling therapy. Participants will obtain a solid introduction on client focused research and where they can learn more.
- What works in counselling therapy?
- Research methods
- Being truly research based and how to discuss this with those who are not?
- Is it ethical to be silent when pseudoscience is marketed as science-based?
- How do we know that what works in general also works for our clients?
- The things most good therapists already do
- What are some other options I can implement right now?
- What books and resources are available?
- What are the training options and the assessments?
- Do I need all that training and licencing assessments?
- Can I do this on a low budget?
- What can I start with right now?
- Being open to feedback, what does this mean?
- Including feedback in clinical supervision