Depression, Anxiety, and Burnout
Training for Mental Health Professionals
Title: Depression, Anxiety, and Burnout - Identifying, Correcting, Recovering, and Preventing
Presenter: Elisabeth Scheepers, Ph.D.
When: To be Determined - Please email for details
Modality: Live Zoom, guaranteed small group format
Continuing Education Units: The training is 4 hours over 2 consecutive days and a certificate will be provided
Registration by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive instructions for payment after registration
Dr Elisabeth Scheepers is known for providing high quality, up-to-date, research-based training for counselling therapists. The workshop on prevention of burnout is refreshingly different from other workshops presented on this topic. The workshop focuses on why MH professionals choose to be in this profession and what motivates them. Participants will obtain an in-depth insight in how to keep the balance positive and they will be pleasantly surprised that their clients will also benefit from the tools introduced.
- Common Mental Health Issues
- Genetic, biological, and situational factors
- Mental and physical symptoms
- Consequences for self and family
- Factors: Individual, community, job demands, organizational demands
- Vicarious trauma
- Moral Injury
- Traditional Assessments
- The Scheepers Intrinsic Reward Scale©
- How to recognize burnout in your clients?
- Seeking a positive balance
- Boundaries, what, how, who?
- Making changes: Personality, values and lifestyle