Working with Couples
Intensive training for MH professionals working with couples
Title: Working with Couples - Healthy & Intimate Couple Relationships
Presenter: Elisabeth Scheepers, Ph.D.
Next Sessions: August 27th & September 3rd 2021, from 10am - noon Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
The course consists of two 2-hour sessions presented in consecutive weeks
Modality: Live Zoom, guaranteed small group format
Fee: $165.00 for the 2 sessions
Continuing Education Units: The entire training is 4 hours and a certificate will be provided
Registration by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive instructions for payment after registration
Dr Elisabeth Scheepers is known for providing high quality, up-to-date, research-based training for counselling therapists. Working with Couples addresses the specific issues that can arise when dealing with two individuals that are also a couple. Participants will obtain a solid background and skills that can be applied in practice.
- Using informed consent and assessment
- Identifying potentially ethical issues
- Helping couples to use effective communication
- Identifying warning signs
- Assisting couples in having realistic expectations
- Helping couples to increase trust building
- Helping couples to develop a deeper connection
- Helping couples to increase emotional and physical intimacy